Sunday, November 21, 2010

HK resident #8,000,001


Ok, here it goes... newly married and having recently finished my Ph.D., I - alone - moved from Vancouver to Hong Kong exactly 3 weeks ago.

It's been quite the adjustment so far, and I've had some some unbelievable, some jaw-dropping, and lots of wonderful experiences already. Because I'm 14-16 hours time difference than the majority of my friends and family, I thought I would maintain a blog to keep track of my thoughts, stories, photos, odd sightings, etc. Furthermore, being that I grew spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally as well became strong in all of these aspects of myself as well as my physical being so substantially while in Vancouver, I thought it would be really important for me to have an outlet with which to ponder some of my processes and openly convey my struggles but also my goals and dreams to becoming an even stronger, happier person than I already am. While I know I am definitely doing this for myself, I would like to share it with a few people now and then. I hope you will give me the honour of reading your comments and thoughts about my posts from time to time. Feel free to call me out, too. I need it from time to time.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment