Thursday, November 25, 2010

Aerial artist for an evening...

My day got better as I stopped reacting and started pro-acting. I feel good leaving campus today, even though I didn't get in a full 8 hours of productive work... who does that anyway? My work week has not been 8x5 but rather more like 14, 10, 2, 4, 6, and then maybe an hour or two on the weekend if I'm inspired. I'm fine with this for now.

I'm excited to leave campus tonight because my "new class" for this week is a Silks, Ropes, and Hoops hybrid yoga class at the Hong Kong Aerial Arts Academy in Central.


Stay tuned for details on how it went... I don't think Cirque du Soleil will be calling, but I'm sure it will be super fun and neat to try something completely different than my usual daily work-out.


Maybe we'll go for dinner at my favourite Life Cafe afterwards... here's hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment