Sunday, December 12, 2010

Very temporary hiatus

10Dec10, 7am: Hot yoga with Martina Lee
11Dec10, 6pm: Hot yoga with Ocean Liang (new teacher)
12Dec10: no yoga :-(
13Dec10, 7am: Hot yoga with Michael Lau

I'm a bit behind on my blog posting but that actually makes me very proud, as I'm trying to put as much as my focus as possible on the upcoming week in Australia. I have an interview
for a job that I've been working on, writing proposals for, getting long listed, medium listed, short listed, and now flown in for interviews. I have to give a seminar as well as go through the
rigours of meet-and-greet with the department and the Centre of Excellence, and so I'm trying my best to keep the blinders and and work diligently until my flight Monday night. It won't be long, and I'll be back to it, though, as I've been saving up some funny stories and a lot of deep thoughts to ponder. Until then... good-aye mate?


2 comments:

  1. Good luck baby! They are going to be so impressed - you're quite the catch! ;) xox

    ReplyDelete