Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Over-caffeinated

It is possible.

Even drinking only one, albeit large, Americano a day lately... I think I may have put myself over the edge and am officially over-caffeinated. I've been enjoying tea in the evenings, especially green tea, as I've found Qi Organic Fairtrade Authentic China Green Tea that tastes amazingly and fits with my values. Having a warm drink ritual can be solved this way, no problem. My issue, I think, is that I have this residual fear of not having enough caffeine in my body. Could that be it? What can I do, try to ween myself off of coffee derived caffeine? Nevermind, I know I can do that, but what is it in my head that makes me afraid of not having caffeine?

A thought I'll ponder...

1 comment:

  1. Why would you be afraid of not having caffeine in your body? What does it do for you? I don't think i ever have residual caffeine in my body... are you afraid of being able to sleep as well as me? ;)

    ReplyDelete